Thursday, December 5, 2013

My Recap of Mockingjay

A few days ago, I finished reading Suzanne Collins Mockingjay. I read The Hunger Games and Catching Fire a couple years ago, but never got around to reading the final book of the trilogy. I had the opportunity this year and I enjoyed the book. Even though I liked it, I was a little dissapointed by it. I felt like it rushed through very quickly when Katniss was at places. What I mean is that I would read and she was at one location and a few pages later she was at a different location. I was also hoping that the final battle would be longer. On the good side however, I like how Katniss was able to fight on the front lines of the war at times dispite the fact that she was ordered to kind of stay away from the main fighting. Overall, I highly recommend reading it, only after you read the first two books of the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment